Our school could be awarded TWO FREE performances that explore how social media can reinforce cyber bullying. This bullying can lead young people to make dangerous decisions, especially, while trying to navigate staying safe during this pandemic.
Coping During COVID-19 Workshop Series
As families continue to navigate through the changes and challenges of the pandemic, the Child Mind Institute would like to invite you to attend our upcoming Coping During COVID-19 workshop series.
Interested caregivers can learn more about the workshops and register here.
- Anxiety and COVID-19– Wednesday, 12/9 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
- Fostering Resilience Within Your Family – Thursday, 12/10 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
- Managing Grief and Loss – Monday, 12/14 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
- Mindful Parenting – Monday, 12/14 5:00pm – 6:00pm EST
- Is My Child Going to Be Okay? – Wednesday, 12/16 4:00pm – 5:00pm EST
- Managing Intense Emotions – Wednesday, 12/16 5:00pm – 6:00pm EST
For additional resources, please visit us at: https://childmind.org/coping-during-covid-19-resources-for-parents/.