At this time, there are several options for free internet access. Please make sure to read the fine print and ask questions regarding policies and pricing after their free term period is over:
· AlticeUSA is providing free internet service for all students for 60 days. Please call 866-200-9522 to enroll.
· Comcast – Comcast is offering an internet essentials package for free. To sign up for a free internet essentials package for 60 days, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com. The accessible website also includes the option to video chat with customer service agents in American Sign Language. There are also two dedicated phone numbers 1-855-846-8376 for English and 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish.
· Spectrum – Spectrum is offering free internet access for students. Beginning March 16, Spectrum is offering free internet for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students who don’t already have a Spectrum subscription. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395.
· Charter – Charter is offering free internet for 2 months. 1 (877) 906-9121
· AT&T – AT&T COVID-19 response. AT&T will offer open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low-income families.
· Verizon – Verizon does not have special offers, but is following the FCC agreement.
· Sprint – Sprint is following the FCC agreement, providing unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
· T-Mobile – T-Mobile is following the FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge