Please review the entire post by scrolling to the end!
Town Hall with The Chancellor
Additional Resources NYC Department of Education:
School Year 2020-2021 Calendar:
- The kindergarten application for the 2021 – 2022 school year is now open, and the deadline to apply is January 19, 2021. Apply to kindergarten by – Online with MySchools or- By phone at 718-935-2009
- -Registration for Specialized High Schools admissions is now open! Learn more on our Specialized High Schools page. The deadline to apply is February 23. Click here to Apply
- – Want all-remote learning for your student ? Let us know by completing the Learning Preference survey
- See the Chancellor Messages to Families page for updates and decisions regarding individual school buildings closures You can see if your school is currently in a State-designated Orange in Red Zone using the City’s COVID-19 Zone Finder
- Daily COVID Case Map- this Map shows all known cases of COVID-19 at New York City public schools. It is updated Sunday – Friday at 6:00 PM.
- COVID-19 Vaccine DOHMH has created a Vaccine web page to keep New Yorkers up to date.Click to access: NYC.gov/COVIDVACCINE COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility
- NYS Homes and Community Renewal Announces Expansion of Covid Rent Relief Program(February 1, 2021) Click Here to Apply
GET FOOD NYC:
- Emergency Food Assistance Program – NYC.GOV/GETFOOD
- Free Meals for Students, Families, and Community Member, for more information visit: schools.nyc.gov/freemeals.
- THRIVE NYC: Call (888-692-9355) If you are thinking about suicide, or know someone who is, counselors are available to listen to and support you 24/7.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish. Click to learn more.
- Domestic Violence Support:NYC 24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-621-HOPE
Disposing of electrical appliances is bad for the environment and illegal. DSNY offers you a special collection of appliances. Click here for more information.To coordinate appliance disposal events for the community, fill out this form: on.nyc.gov/eventrequest