Can you believe we are at the end of 2018? So much good has occurred during the first half of this academic year, and we are excited for what’s to come in 2019!
Before we head off to celebrate the December holidays, there are many activities happening at MAST High School. Here’s what coming up in December:
- December 1, 9am-1pm: Regents Prep for Students
- December 1, 9am-1pm: SAT Testing
- December 4 @ 4pm: SLT Meeting
- December 5: Spirit Week Wednesdays – Twin Day
- December 7: School Spirit Fridays
- December 7 @ 8:30am: Honor Roll Student Principal’s Breakfast at Applebess
- December 7: 2nd Senior Payment Due for Prom
- December 7: Report Card Distribution
- December 8, 9am-1pm: SAT & Regents Prep for Students
- December 8 @ 11am: Community Yoga for All
- December 12: Spirit Week Wednesdays – Wacky Hat Day
- December 13 & December 14: 9th Grade Teen Leadership Training
- December 14: School Spirit Fridays
- December 15, 9am-1pm: SAT & Regents Prep for Students
- December 15 @ 11am: Community Yoga for All
- December 17: Annual National Honor Society Excursion to Jamaica Hospital
- December 18 @ 11:30am, Rm 223: Senior Cap and Gown Sizing
- December 19: Spirit Week Wednesdays – Wacky Holiday Sweater Day
- December 21: School Spirit Fridays
- December 21, 5pm-8pm: End-of-the-Year Student Holiday Performance
- December 22, 2018 – January 1: WINTER RECESS/SCHOOL CLOSED
As per our school calendar, Spirit Wednesdays continues every Wednesday as well as School Spirit Fridays (wear purple and/or any MAST gear!). Also, please note that schools are closed from December 22, 2018 – January 1, 2019 for winter recces.
For more information on all events and activities at MAST, please go to our December calendar.
Photo by Damian McCoig on Unsplash.