Spirit Week is an opportunity for students and staff to enjoy shared experiences centered on generating excitement and pride for our school. As exciting as we would like it to be, all students must adhere to all guidelines and expectations. We hope that everyone will work together to make MAST High School’s Spirit Week a wonderful time.
All 5 Spirit Days are considered regular academic school days. In general, students should refrain from wearing items that create distraction. Please do not modify these guidelines of this celebratory opportunity. Administration will make the final determination regarding appropriateness. Students will be asked to change or parents will be called to bring in appropriate clothing if applicable.
- No masks. No covered faces.
- No t-shirts with alcohol, tobacco/cigarettes, bad words, or drug references on them.
- No “short” shorts or skirts.
- No bare midriffs, tube tops, or halter tops, no sleeveless shirts, and no tank tops. No part of the stomach should be exposed. No low cut shirts that show too much cleavage.
- No swimwear.
- No weapons (even if it goes with your character!)
- Pajama Day – Full Pajama Sets, Onesies, or Sweatpants and T-shirts only.
- If it is questionable- PLEASE DO NO WEAR IT!
Please help us keep positive spirit in Spirit Week!
Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash.