By: Britney Grant
A good student is someone who has a keen interest and desire to learn, and a willingness to work hard. I think what really makes a good student is perseverance and discipline. Being a good student comes with a lot of responsibilities- You must be committed to always doing your homework, school work, and projects, and even being well- mannered. Sometimes it can be difficult to keep up with the workload, but eventually it will be over and will have been worth it! Here are some tips for being a good student and staying on track:
- Always arrive early or on time to class.
- Participate in class.
- Help other students who need help.
- Be nice and respectful to others, especially your teachers.
- Try and do all your homework.
- Turn in assignments on time.
Join extracurricular activities and clubs.
- Work hard.
- Be motivated or be the motivator
- Stay organized.
- Try to be consistent.
- Be flexible and optimistic.
I guarantee that you if you follow this you’ll be the best student you can be, and even a better person in general. I hope these will help you academically and socially, too. Good Luck!