Hello Class of 2020!
In an effort to continue our school spirit and celebrate you (virtually) the Senior class has created a list of virtual events for you to participate in:
2020 MAST Virtual College Decision Day
Please complete and submit the form below, along with your acceptance letter, picture, short video or tik-tok showing your plans after MAST. Seniors, please complete this form to confirm participation for MAST Senior Decision Day by April 27, 2020.
Virtual Senior Stories
Seniors, please attach a 30 second to 1 minute video reflecting your time at MAST or thanking individuals who helped them on their journey to graduation.
Who’s that Senior MAST Baby?
Seniors, please submit a baby picture by Monday, April 27th. We will use your pictures to play “Who’s that Senior MAST Baby?” on Friday, May 1st. The MAST Senior who wins will receive an Amazon Gift Card!
Virtual Senior Spirit Week
Senior Spirit Week will be held from May 4th – May 8th to continue to build morale amongst the Class of 2020.
- Monday: Selfie Monday( Seniors will take a selfie in one of their classes)
- Tuesday: Tik-Tok Tuesday( Seniors will share their best Tik -Tok video from home)
- Wednesday: We Got This Wednesday( Seniors will share a picture in their best MAST SWAG)
- Thursday: Throwback Thursday ( Seniors will share a picture of themselves and their friends at MAST)
- Friday: Feeling Good Friday ( Seniors share a picture of themselves wearing something that makes them them feel happy)
For more information, please contact Ms. Slinger and/or speak with your advisor!