How To Enroll at MAST
Current NYC Scholars
New York City, scholars apply to high school during their 8th grade year. Current first-time 9th grade scholars also have the option to apply for 10th grade seats. Learn more by watching this video series, and scroll down for more information and updates.
How to Apply
During the application period, you can submit your application one of the following three ways:
- Online with MySchools(Open external link)
- Through your school counselor
- Through a Family Welcome Center
Applying online? Here's how:
- Use MySchools(Open external link) to explore high school options, and talk with your school counselor to assist with completing your application.
- Check the Admissions section on MySchools page to see if there is anything else you need to do to apply.
- Submit your high school application online with MySchools.
- Need language support? You can apply in English, Spanish, Chinese, Bangla, Russian, Arabic, Urdu, Haitian Creole, Korean, or French in MySchools(Open external link). If you would like to apply using another language, call us at 718-935-2009, or contact a Family Welcome Center and ask for an interpreter.
- Questions? We're here to help: Talk to your school counselor or contact a Family Welcome Center.
New StudentsIf you are planning to or have just moved to NYC and would like to Join the MAST HS community. Contact the Sutphin Boulevard Family Welcome Center, the staff members provide remote support Monday through Friday via email, phone, or video conference. To request support and/or set up an appointment, please complete and submit this form:
Request for Support
- When your form is received, an enrollment representative will call or email you to support with your request. Every effort is made to respond in three business days.
- Please do NOT submit duplicate request forms and/or email; doing so may further delay response time.
- Need help accessing or submitting the online form? Call 718-935-2828 for assistance.