View this brief video to learn more about and how to access your Operoo account.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESSGreetings MAST Parents/Guardians,
· Admission Form
· Housing Questionnaire
· Home Language Identification
· Media Consent Form
· Emergency Contact Form
· Parent Affidavit of Residency
· Lunch Form
· Child & Adolescent Health Examination
· Proof of Immunization – upload immunization documents
· Proof of Age – upload either birth certificate or passport
· Proof of Residency – upload two proofs of address: gas, light, water, cable bills and/or lease.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CHILD’S TRANSCRIPT AND REPORT CARD TO MRS. ANDREWS, PUPIL ACCOUNTING SECRETARY AT [email protected] WHEN COMING FROM A PRIVATE SCHOOL OR A FOREIGN INSTITUTION.
Pupil Accounting Secretary
Immunization Requirements: The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene has issued School Admission Immunization Requirements. The law requires that all new students—children entering day care, nursery school, pre-school or pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten through grade 12 in New York City for the first time—must show proof of having received a complete medical evaluation. For more information, please visit the Department of Education website.
Completion of a lunch form (physical or online) is also required. You can complete it HERE.