● Move expeditiously throughout the school with purpose and with a hallway pass.
● Only travel through hallways specifically designated for MAST High School.
● Keep the hallways clean and safe.
● Use appropriate and non-offensive language.
● Use a quiet conversational voice when traveling in the hallway.
● Keep hallways free of litter. Trash receptacles are available near exits for your refuse.
● Respect school property. Vandalism is not tolerated.
● Maintain appropriate conduct at all times.
● Follow the MAST Cell Phone Policy.
Students in violation of these expectations will be subject to disciplinary action and after repeated warnings will not be able to attend school trips and events.